About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Living Quickly

Mugatu and me, lol'd and rofl'd as he showed the Cyanide and Happiness comic to me today. I suppose when you're doing something that makes you unhappy everyday, being around people that pull you down, doing work that drains you...you will feel disempowered, dying...instead of being liberated and alive. The same goes for pursuing the quick things to patch up the gaping hole inside or distract yourself to numb the pain welling up. No matter how much you psyche yourself up, lie to yourself, that hole is not going to be fixed with a plaster.

The question you need to ask yourself is this: is this what I need to do to get to where I want to be?

A directionless life is a very hard life, as you struggle in the morning to find your reason for leaving your place of comfort. This un-lived life slowly starts eating away at you also as you drift through days that look the same. It is your living duty to find meaning and joy in the life that you've been given. In the breath that grants you life.

God grant me strength and wisdom and courage, to allow me to pursue the dream that has started to reveal itself piece by piece. 

"Whereever your heart is, there you will find your treasure." - Paulo Coehlo, The Alchemist

Thank you to my little Silwood Genius for the touching message you sent to me earlier. It's exactly what I needed. Me enabling you in your dreams is hope for me. Know, that in whatever you do...your pursuit of your dream has inspired me in so many ways. You're my little brother. And I am, and always will be, so proud of you. :)

"It's always impossible, until it's done." - Nelson Mandela

I am alive. I just "fricken" do it.(T.Harv Eker)

Yours in contemplation
Donna



2 comments: