About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Friday 23 May 2014

Always choose...

Happiness is a choice! Always.

If you are happy or unhappy, you chose to be that. The same applies to the people in your life, the situation you're in, the work that you do, the habits that you have. You chose them.

You say: " I don't have a choice."

How can you say that I have a choice when I actually don't? My boss told me to finish this by tomorrow and that's why I'm still at work. I don't have a choice. I am always late because that is just who I am. I don't have a choice. I have to do this work even though I hate it because I have to pay the bills. I don't have a choice. I have to go to my friends party even though I don't know anyone. I don't have a choice. I couldn't fulfill on my promise because I didn't have enough time - because of my horrible boss - because I can't anymore - because life happens to me all the time... Poor me. I don't have a choice. 

I don't have a choice. I don't have a choice... I. don't. have. a choice!

Could you take anymore power away from yourself?!? 

Good grief!

Man up!

You were born a winner. (Yes, because you won the swim to the egg, and you became the Zygote to be the person you are.) Why do you choose to act like a loser??

If someone treats you a certain way, it was because at some stage you taught them how to. If you are somebody else's punching bag because they can't look at themselves in the mirror, you allowed that to happen.

The moment you choose to stop taking SH*T (mind my language, I'm getting passionate. Cos I protect and defend the people I love). The moment you STOP IT, is the moment you liberate yourself.

Freedom is always a choice.

Choose to be happy. Choose the solution instead of the problem. Choose to be better, and in so doing, surround yourself with people who want the same. 

Choose to distance yourself from people who do not support you and your dreams. The people who play victims in their lives, I love them and respect them, and do not hold anything against them...But if they try to project their victim status onto me so I can be a victim too like them, and feel sorry for myself...I'm sorry. No! Enough! I don't have so much time to feel sorry for myself all the time! Victims, don't realise that they're slowly chipping at you to bring down your self value, so they don't need to be more. So I'm not saying don't be friends with them. If you are friends with them...all I say is love and respect. But that is it! Do NOT CHOOSE TO BE A VICTIM if you enjoy freedom.

Choose successful habits, because you deserve all the success in the world. Choose to be alive, because tomorrow may never come.

Choose wisely, because the times are uncertain.

May the choice be yours. May you be accountable for the things you choose and do not choose. If you have made a bad choice, it's okay. We live and we learn. As Blair Singer says, WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM IT? Learn the lesson and move on. 

Be mindful to not make the same choices if you aren't willing to live with the outcome. Choices can become habits too.

May your choices liberate you and give you eternal happiness. "Happiness is the truth" (Pharrell Williams) and being positive in any situation will open the door to your success. Happiness is not being on an island and nothing happening to you. Happiness is being in any situation, overcoming it and still being happy, positive, liberated.

May freedom and happiness be yours 

Yours in freedom 
Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment