About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday 21 May 2014

The Answer

The answer is never out there.


Alan Cohen once said that we were born FINE, until we were DE-FINED by society. 


The answer? Where is it?


It is inside waiting for you when you silence the noise around you, when you humble yourself to listen, when you cast aside self doubt, when you are willing to believe... Greatness is in you, because we were all born with greatness. 


Our duty is to DISCOVER our inner greatness, by DIS-covering or uncovering the world's crap that's been piled onto us. Thanks Jack Canfield for that insight.


Be kind to yourself. Self discovery and growth is not always the easiest process. Cast aside your pride - if you need to take a step back to take two steps forward. Do it. And if you cannot see....ask someone who cares about you to give you advice, because they will give you advice that's best for you, NOT THEM. 


Thank you to my Person, My Trustee, Si-Fu, and Rod for letting me dump some of mine to help me to get a little bit of clarity!


Enough! Wipe away those tears. Get up!


BELIEVE Donna Chiang, BELIEVE. 


Have patience, have faith, have hope!


I believe in myself.


Yours in Belief

Donna





2 comments:

  1. Amen sister...what we go through is there to make us FINE. I believe in you DC:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...true that Brutha! Amen to that. Toasting to "FINE-ness" - to being RE-FINEd (lol - the cheese - but the truth)

      And thank you for being my cheerleader :), and motivator. I'm happy ppl like you exist in my life :)

      Delete