About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Saturday 8 March 2014

In the PURSUIT of HAPPY-NESS, with The WILL and the SMITHs…

AHHHH!!H!HHAGHRGHHAAHG!!

When I woke up this morning, and started pumping the positive music, to uplift myself, before I meet my Secret Success team…I thought to myself….I honestly must be going crazy. I’m venturing into such unknown territory, and I can people start to judge me…a lil? Or I’m losing the people who understand me. For the people who are about to meet me…are wondering what, on earth is this chick on? Crack? Yea…the cracked pot of outrageousness…that’s what I am about today. To crack the outrageous pot for some happiness. The melting pot of diversity…to find the connectivity of happyiness and connection and help. Wow….I’m spent!

I dug…very very deep today….into my pockets, as I ran through the east with my Zebra…(I prolly need a giraffe too…sooon), but I just needed to experience what it means to have empty pockets. I have always been provided for. Why do people keep spending and spending…without any returns on monetary value? Is a way to address that issue, without losing the consumer to the meaning of spending energy to return value and integrity and hope? We all save in our bank accounts…for that rainy day….we expect that rainy day…because life is a cruel cruel thing. Unjust things happen to the just and righteous people. And we wonder whether it is fair or not….

Les Brown once said at NAC….WHY WHY WHY me? As he kept knocking on rejected doors of failed opportunity. The thing was…because he persisted, and he moved on…he was able to move onto becoming the success that he is, and in doing so …he allowed his greatest gift…his daughter the power to do the same….to CHANGE lives for the better. Whether it requires listening…chatting…talking out the problem…but providing wisdom to the problem, so that the solution can be found. The thing that struck me most about this guy is…that he manages to smile soooo freggin hard, in his pursuit of happyiness.

He ANSWERED the crowd with this statement: If not me, then who?? Who else do I pass this burden of suffering too(crazy people out there?) Are you in denial of your problems? If you do not recognise your problems you may not be able to move forward. I love the guy as he laughs. It makes you wanna laugh even harder…when he digs deep to find his problem a funny solution. If you dono how to flip your situation…you will never be able to move on. If you are sad. Find a way to move on. Be happy. Maybe moving will help you find the solution. One can only hope. However, hope without action is equally as useless as we look into the mirror of ourselves.

As I ventured into the world of today…I discovered meaning in almost every advert I came across..loved SA’s advertising strategy. SUPER tongue and cheek. I think I understand what Mr Trevor Noah is coming from now. Lol. Ehh ehhh….How does Zuuuma put it? Izzzz it Faceboooook? Yeh. Poke. Accept aceept….Juli-usssss? Hm….why you keep poking me?...as he types with his two stout fingers of ponder. 

Hmm….

I dug pretty deep today hey. I asked a lot of random questions…they were pretty scattered…just as I currently am. But what I found was this…in the process of uncovering the noise within…someone was able to answer me sooooo profoundly it was sooooo mindblowing. That is definitely when magic happens hey. Mr Pauly…lol. Yes….a line has to be drawn with your questions hey….a line of balance…otherwise you lose people….the balance between money and time…the balance between life and love….the balance between….actually…anything. I may have paraphrased him a lil. But yea…it was so cool.

So Mr Blair…just wanna say….we did what you taught us hey. It was so random the audience were scratching their heads. I could see it. It was pretty funny. I chuckled inside and shaked my head, cos I realised that you indeed did discover magic. Hmm…I also wanna be a master of context. Hmmm….So I went first asking the most randomest questions to enrolll all the kind of possibilities within me…and the result…a solution, externally came out from the gentlemen right next to me. Pure….magic!

That teaches you the importance of team work. Without your high fives…without your celebration of success…without your fist pumps…who else will be able to celebrating something of note? It’s okay if you’re attracting attention…if it is the right attention. I hope I’m attracting the right kind of attention? Eish….*scratch head*…well we’ll see. Else I’ll need to revise my method of madness…before I choose to go down one path and FOCUS – FOLLOW ONE COURSE UNTIL SUCCESSUL…as Team Tigrent told us. YEH! For now I just wanna expand my comfort zone and act like a crazy person.

If my friends still think I’m a crazy person….then….i dono….i suppose it wasn’t meant to be. I hope it was meant to be tho…cos they’re pretty cool people. So….i have discovered that in the process of being crazy…you let yourself loose to allow your comfort zone to expand like the balloon you are. If you don’t breathe in the goodness that the world has to offer, you are gonna suffocate in the waters of the dam. TRUTH…buddy. TRUTH.

Why am I thinking aloud these days? Well…for one, I can’t handle sleeping anymore with these thoughts. So I have to unleash this nonsense somewhere….and hope that the world will aid me in uncovering the truths of the world…the WHYS the HOWS the WHENS the WHERES…the NOW? …the WHAT i…sss…it? It’s also a way to hold myself accountable. If I somehow lose my way, onto the path of success, at least I’ve left bread crumbs like Hansel and Gretel when they tried to eat off the cookie house of the witch. What a thought! I hope theres no witch where I’m going….only angels….like…Missus…Tan. In Singapore and…Success Resources.

So…what was the story of today? It was a story of magic as it ran through the malls of the east with my zebra. I dono if my banker would approve of the holes in my pocket. And the rusted change that I’ve started to appreciate. Sorry if I speak in riddles. I know I’m confusing some people…but…you know….without confusion and chaos…it’s very difficult to spread out and match your WHY’s and the HOWs. That’s what I’m figuring out now. I have a very good feeling I’ve found out the how.

Mr T…..Harv Eker…once said in his book…that…you need to ….umm….focus on your intention is it? To manifest what you want. Clarity is definitely key! Without focus and clarity, how else are you gonna use your glasses to zoom into the things you want, and identify the qualities you want out of the other person, life and money…in general. Just a thought. You don’t need to appreciate it now if you think it’s random.
So the Incredible guys…at the Incredible…corruption? Lol. It was justtttt a joke! The salesperson I met today was definitely an expert in being incredible. Lol. Mr Incredible? When he approached me to make the sale…I was looking at the colour of passion. RED. YA….okay…yes…I like a good deal, so I saw that sale sign. I’m not in denial. I’m a recovering shopaholic. Eish.

So…I let myself a lil loose with the bank account today in hopes of finding the hunger of meaning, that Les Brown referred to. Umm….

In the process of…I realised that the security guards watch you. If you take pics of other people’s property they will take you down. Good concept I suppose. They are the gatekeepers of the world – they keep the world – safe – watchful – productive – comfortable….hm….it was interesting. They force rules…that people seem to like to break. Someone once said you can’t break rules, you can only break yourselves against the rules. Interesting….

So I continued on with a little power and some swag, in hopes that I will find power with some style. Why go to a destination, when you don’t get there with some style as the Audi campaign suggests. I suppose that’s why South Africans hope to buy or take pretty things…to better themselves, in hopes in that dream will become a reality. I hope that movie that’s happening in your mind now…is gonna start…readyyyyyyy….ACTION! lol. Yeah. I admit I’m crazy.

It’s fine….I have to learn to feel again like a little child. Have you seen the eyes and the behaviour of a child lately? I only learnt to appreciate that today at CHURCH. Yeap…I used to run away from feeling too serious…sooooooo…today I decided to embrace the people there…and what a homely vibe they gave me. Yes! My Mandarin is gonna improve…cos I bargained Mandarin for English….or the other way round…as I learned the importance of cleaning….serving. Before you lead, you need to learn to serve….like mr Nelson Mandela did. You need to have overcome some form of challenge. That challenge…what is it? It is the underlying reason behind your comfort zone. Your excuses. If you say you can’t you can. As mr Obama believes. And yes…he touched me in his speech when he was speaking of the great man, Nelson. He is a CAN man. A CAN CAN man. A just doooo it kinda MAN?

So…I appreciated church today…and I just saw magic hey. Testimonials. Amazing applicable teachings…patience in learning..the search of meaning of life….when the CHINESE culture have finally exhausted their dream in the pursuit of the wrong dream….the pursuit of money at the cost of their time and happiness. CHURCH was a really happy place today. And I intend to make it happier.
Definitely am very happy…considering I cried so hard last weekend…and when I remembered my pain…I just continued crying like a silly little lost girl. Ohhhh well…the bonus was…I got so many hugs…and people got to speak to me for no reason? Lol. Sometimes people need excuses to speak to you….just watch out if they have hidden agendas!!! *covers eyes*

Yeap.

Digging deep into the deep dark mines of my soul. Finding diamonds everywhere…in the form of hands, and the hearts are finally changing into the positive attitude that is required for the change required in our country. To move forward from the past. The poast of suffering and pain ofoppression and suppression. And look to an excellent leader who will be accountable for his own actions.

YES! HE CCAAANNNN!! If not….please listen to miss Kelly Clarkson…cos she’ll teach you how to breathe? Lol.

As I emptied my pocket in my physical state, I realised that…my physical state was so tired…and I needed a search for something else…a Turning Point of some sort? DR ROHAN? Hm…..You definitely have given me OPTIONS! (sorry for borrowing your ideas for now…in time, I will return the favour – I will hold myself accountable).

Thankfully in the 10 more minutes I had left…I had to run to church, to be on time. And that concluded my outrageous pocket. Yes mr BROWN…I’m very very veryverrrry HUUUUUUNGRYYYY for success ;).  
Hmmmm….

I was definitely fed spiritually today…as I explored the junk food of the malls. Bubble TEA!!! It was called Happy ME J. I will post pics, cos the manager allowed me tooooooo.
That reminds me..the products I bought from….Mat and MAY? EXCELLENT!!! I dono if I want to take pics yet…feeling a little green. And selfish. I will share when I’m ready. Lol.
Feeeling a lil too active of late. Dono if it is good. In time, things will slow down and I need to decide one course to follow…or set in motion a number…hire other people to make sure they’re successful in my startups…and let myself be. In a state of projects that have meaning to me.
At the moment…that moment…is a project that is about connecting the human dots of society. The consumers the buyers the sellers the walkers the doers the thinkers…And my Success team are definitely gonna fuel my fire J and prolong my engine? Lol.

If not…at least I have formed a master mind, thanks to Mister Project Life Mastery, Stefan…Pylorrraooowwwinos….?

Got a mail from his team today saying that they appreciate me and my feedback? Lol. Hi 5! You guys are super awesome J.

Yes! Giving out energy, and getting so much more in return. Still exploring options…but I hear Mr T…I will close the deal….date? 1 April 2014. That’s the start date of my blue print of success. That’s the deadline for my action. And I’m definitely..as LES puts it…Hoorrrrngggrarrrry!! Hungry for success in my life. A life of lines. A life of balance. A life of appreciation. Of courage. Of hope. Of freedom. Of fairness. Of equality. Of liberty and kindness to one another. Of smiles…on the inside…the heart…and not just the teeth. Harv!!! Let me in on the secret of happiness! And…it is sooooooo true. If you wanna know more, please visit….the Success Resources page….they are looking for supporters. I dono if they’re looking for the problematics yet? But I suppose both are good. Balance is good. Without the negatives, the positives can’t really appreciate the importance of the problem and flip it into a solution, and a money making machine. Yup.
I think I’m an entrepreneur?....Hmmm…..Yeah! I am man. I’m Asian. Pshhh…my parents own a freggin shop! Time to embrace the place I came from, so that I can finally forward to who I wanna be. As Mr Mandossian said….once…your who you wanna be needs to start to align to who you are…sorryyy…the other way round. This way round would definitely not work. For those who don’t have a cooking clue ….? I smile like Mona lisa…Can I suuggggest that you visit him in his courses one day and appreciate his teachings? Cos if not appreciated…they will be forgotten J.

Receiving so much love guys! Thank you so much….

Til next time…remember to love yourself, respect yourself…and have the courage to take action to who you wanna be. My deadline? 31 March. 1 April…I wanna hit the ground running like a little fool. Stumbling my way to success. I wanna get there first, cos then I can show you how you can do it better. And then you can be no.1…and I can do something else that’s cool.

I think my friends may be getting tired of connecting these dots…but its okay for now. In time you will understand. For now, just appreciate that I’m trying my best to understand a way to inspire the youth of south Africa and the youth of today. To allow them to re-learn the art of discipline and rules and self-respect…listening and speaking at all the right and….perhaps wrong times? To learn and grow? Hm….

Okay….
I’m tired.
Physcially exhausted.
Tomorrow is a HARD ROCK day!! With my Master MIND!!! Wooooooo!!!!!! Weeeee are definitely definitely gonna change the world for the better. Make it a better place….as Michael Jackson sings.
Anyways….i’m off.

Till next time.
Be kind to yourself. Your little voice needs to appreciate that you love them. Once I’m done being dotty, I will open up your book that is sitting on my shelf mr Singer *winks*….hmmmmm…one day…I hope to shake your hand and tell you how much you mean to me. Thank you *SMILES**
Today’s declaration: I commit to be happy and successful, while making fun of everything I do…with a huge asss freggin smile.

Xoxo
D-0000000---nnnuuuuttttt….y.

Ps. Yea…I’ve discovered my little voice actually has loneliness…and needs a friend…shadow boxing? Not solution…tlc maybe? Lol. We’ll see. *raise eyebrows*
Oh! Before I forget! Thank you google for reminding me to appreciate myself and women’s day! And sending all the happiness quotes my way :D! What genius you guys are!

And the Mango…girl. I hope I see you at Armin J. Van…buuuuurren….at the coca cola dome!!!
Thank you Mike and His Kitchen for your excellent service.
Thank you Mr Middle for allowing me to appreciate Eckart Tolle's power of NOW in the best time of my life :)

oh! the power of now...the power is also definitely embodied in the question: HOW CAN I HELP? super useful when selling somthing. Try and understant the customer, before the customer can be receptive to your tone and your pitch.

i hope i am a visionary. as well as a focused results kinda woman who digs deep for those flippen fruits of successs....stillllllllll digging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment