About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Thursday 6 March 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my site. It is still a work in progress. I hope you don't mind. Try to get comfortable. And I will try and release my content in digestible doses.

For those of you who are wondering if this is really me...yes it is. This is what I posted on Facebook:
-----------------------------------------------

To my dear friends, colleagues and Facebook friends...

Thank you for being a part of my life, and subscribing to my Facebook page. I've reached a point in my life, where I've decided to make a change. I don't know what that is yet. All I know is I need to start my personal journey to find my own truth. In doing so, I've decided to find another platform to release my content. If you wish to still follow me, you can visit the following:

http://manwiththemattress.blogspot.com

Twitter: @cdonna302

There's an old AFRICAN PROVERB, that says this:

"If you want to go fast walk alone. If you want to go far, walk together"

For those who wish to embark on this journey with me, I hope we help each other. For those who are not sure...it's okay. I understand. All the best to each of you. May you find what you are looking for. And may the odds be in your favour. Just remember to surround yourself with people who care about you :).

Til we meet again, take very good care of yourself.

With love
Donna

-----------------------------------------------

And....so it IS!!!!

1 comment: