About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Live, Laugh…Love

Ha….I can’t even begin to describe how happy and at peace I am at the moment. It’s the end of the day…and I just can’t stop smiling.

I woke up this morning to such an inspirational quote from a friend…the group chat continued, and it was so positive and motivational. Then I decided I needed to share this same motivation to others, especially for those who were down. What power that did for some people. Personal touch is definitely key to human connection. Connection should always be prioritised over above anything else in the world. Making someone feel important is so important. Until that time that you set aside time to appreciate them, express that you care for them…tell them a cute inspirational quote…you really miss the boat with just that magic. Wow. I’m just…so touched.

So…now…in the mornings, I wake up. Stretch – like Mr Project Life Mastery suggests, I SMILE, I think and say all the things I’m thankful for, I’ve written down a list of the things to do the day before next to my bedside table – I take a look at that – 3 simple things I have to get done by the day – I commit to it. And review by the end of the day. Oh! And I drink a full glass of filtered water to hydrate my soul. Mr Project Life Mastery Guy! You ARE a ROCKSTAR of note! I didn’t know what you were on about…but I think I kinda am getting your secret for success. And I APPROVE!!! Lol…gonna try get my friends hooked on your happy-productive-habits now! Lol…

So…when I open my eyes and I see my outer world…I realise how happy my inner world is. It feels like I’m really living my purpose. I sent out so much love to the people I truly love and value in my life…and they felt so special. It was so incredible. I’m definitely gonna do it again. Just a heyyyyy…just thinking of you…and rmb you are an awesome person. An awesome chuckle….wowowowowowow!!!!

Thank you.

I’m so happy to be alive!

My new best friend (yes...the one on probation), is living Harv’s principle of…SUCCESS breeds success. And I believe it to be true, as I hi-5’d the crap out of my Secret Success Team today. Sir Blair Singer…I can just see your face beaming, if I told you how well we did today. We did a proper presentation, controlled the room as you said we should and debriefed each other with compassion. We are moving and shaking. And implementing all your pearls of wisdom with high speed.

From 2 to 30 BUTTS on SEATS today!!! (all in one week!!) We have very determined lady-driver. She is so awesome. It’s so amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more at peace and more like …I really belonged.
My whole life…I’ve been searching for a constant group of friends to hang out with…but I’m …kind of  a wonderer by nature. I connect with specific ppl, and then don’t bring them together…because it requires so much effort. I can do that now hey, Sir!! I have more confidence now! To approach anyone and just chat…and appreciate them. I am happy and therefore, I pass it onto them also….it is just…magic. I love you and your teachings.

I dono what happened at TTT…but…it was what I needed….my whole life. It was the biggest turning point in my life. It was the moment, when I pushed through the hole in the cocoon, developed wings to fly….I believe…I can fly. I believe I can soar….I believe…

My mind is definitely more calm but it has results to show for it. For one, I log all my thoughts on a blog, in case I ever lose my way. In the morning I check out my thoughts…and then trace the breadcrumbs to my happy successful self. Who I am, and who I want to be are getting to become closer and closer to each other. I am…living my purpose. I am little miss sunshine. Little miss happiness. I bring joy into other people’s lives. I listen. I suggest solutions…with compassion. And when I see their eyes light up with possibilities, and the kind words that I have given them…which truly comes from my heart…nothing can replace that experience.

 SOUTH AFRICA – Ek is lief vir jou! J’taime! Wo Ai Ni! I love you….and I know you love me too. And I feel all the love back.

I love feeling again. The day that I lost feeling…when I tried to numb out all my pain, was the day that I stopped living. I love feeling alive. Feeling like I can share. Feeling like I live with a purpose and meaning.. live with urgency. Live with…happiness…live with…importance. My parents blessed me into the world. And they are the best. My mom the doer, my dad the thinker. The fine balance. I hope one day I find my other half…who will bring out the best in me, to appreciate me for who I am, from where I come from, for wanting to help me, for wanting to always want to better each other, for having compassion, for spoiling me like a little princess, for watching out for me, for looking out for my parents, for having strong values, for standing up for me, for wanting to just love me, for…just smiling when they think of me, for wanting to just…be inspired to be a better person. To love wholeheartedly, truly, madly deeply. I want that person…who inspires me to be successful, and by the same token…I also inspire them to be successful. We appreciate each other’s contribute to society…and we walk hand in hand wherever we go. I can’t wait to fall in love….
I said to myself, that I really need to guard my heart, because I’ve been hurt too many times before. And each time the walls get thicker, and its harder for people to come in. I think I need to be kind to myself…and really just prioritise me…because I give too much. I am a helper. I prioritize others before they prioritise me…which was the case in my last 2.5 relationships. The half of one was long distance…and a long story….but the fact of the matter is….none of them ended well….and I’ve always regretted having the relationships.

You live and you learn right? There’s no perfect person, only the perfect/right person for you. You need to find the person who is patient and willing to respect you and grow with you. And just….appreciate everyday you’re together, or …not together. I really can’t wait to fall in love.

I really have undersold myself my whole life….i never quite understood what other guys saw in me. I never quite could relate to why they would approach me, and I’d back down completely. And I keep feeling like I’d lose a friend if something happened due to the past. But the past is not always the future…as my LOVE GURU friend says…treat every relationship as if it was a new one. Don’t hold judgement. But you need to be clear with what you want…and be upfront…and be honest….if you’re not clear, you will attract really weird stuff into your life.

Your partner should support your endeavors…and never ever make you feel small. I want a guy who will send me flowers now and then….tell me he loves me….hmmmmm…..he just needs to be him. Hm…..I dono why I’m thinking about relationships. I wanna focus on me and my contribution to society first, before I get possibly side-tracked…and then see how we get on together.

Oh!!!!

Some memorable quotes today:

FROM Marna:
“You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically – to say ‘no’ to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger yes’ burning inside” – Stephen Covey

------ I have my YES!!! And…I suppose the next question is when it happens…am I gonna have the courage to take that leap of faith? And let myself be wooed? I have never really been wooed. Girls I surround myself with…don’t seem to do that. But I think its nice.


FROM my Martial Art Master of life:
The two most IMPORTANT days in YOUR life are the DAY you are BORN, and the DAY you find out WHY. – Mark Twain

I was born to make a difference, be a success and inspire the youth who are drowning in hopeless of poverty and disempowerment. South Africa….i was always meant to be here. I never really appreciated that I needed to water the grass where I was, when I kept thinking about the grass on the other side, cos I didn’t think I had the power to make a success of any situation…the only ifs…Only if I was with a right company, right country, right product…that doesn’t exist. Don’t make excuses for yourself…because you need to be the right person at the right time at the right thing – AS HARV says specifically. Don’t you forgeddit!!!
My CENTRE – my zen – my dude crush (from finding nemo…lol):

Work on what’s important not what’s urgent.

It is almost always important to always put things into perspective. If I always do what’s urgent, I will never focus on the things that mean the most to me. Today I did what was important…it was to learn to love myself, and by the same token…to love others. And show them, by sending them messages. I love me!! Hee hee…..

I’ve always saved all my nice outfits for a special occasion, saved my special pens and stationery for a special occasion…that day never comes. I commit to living my best life, to be fully present, for loving me, for putting me first, for making the most of everyday…to dance like nobody’s watching…living out my full purpose. Not saving my energy for another day….

My Rich Dad (in spirit, in France), once said:
The living don’t have tomorrow, but the dead don’t have today. [I may have …gotten a bit of it lost…but just get the idea].

Carpe Diem. Seize the day! Dance like nobody’s watching. Enjoy yourself. Laugh like a silly girl with the people you love.

Prioritise yourself…and your happiness….always. Charity begins at home. Soon you exude all the love and happiness to others.

For me…I’ve felt so happy from just connecting with others, and touching their lives…that it makes me happy, and want to do more, serve more, be more, inspire more.

My mentee!!! You! Are gonna be amazing! You will learn how to predict the weather, help your impoverished family and community, and I commit to helping you and your family. I love you…you are my little sis, and I’m glad Shanduka lady trusted me with you. I love you, and I will make sure I let you succeed.
Harv said that: to empower/uplift others…it’s easier when you’re already on the top. Giving people focus, a third person’s view, believing in them before they believe in themselves….i believe in you. And when you are done with your studies, we are gonna work together to inspire south Africa to be better people.
I’m so happy, even tho I still have so much clothing to sort through. I’m such a girl. I’ve decided that…until such point that I appreciate my clothes, I can’t allow myself to go buy more clothes. No more space! Hard to manage! Simplify! Yes….Harv…your inner world reflects your outer world and vice versa. I am gonna simplify my outer world, so my inner world keeps the peace.

Okay…I’m tired. I’m really looking forward tonight. Cos its gonna be an amazing sleep. I can feel it already.

Dr. Seuss said— 'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.'

I’m in love with my life. With living. I love love. I love being. Breathing, inspiring and making a difference. To thine own self be true.

South Africa! Are you prepared for my love? Cos it’s coming!!! This little Asian girl is gonna love her little heart out….and inspire you to make sure you love each other too J.

Til then…love yourself.
Xoxo…

D

No comments:

Post a Comment