About

.of HOPE. INSPIRATION. DREAMS. and the COURAGE to ACT on them.

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Sunday 23 March 2014

Thank You

I woke up this morning...and that seed of doubt didn't even have a chance! Cos my bestest friend in the world was there to catch me...and weed out the negative thoughts of my inner voice.

Thank you my CENTRE...I bless the day you were born. I thank T. Harv Eker for hosting a program so we can meet. I thank you for being you. I thank God for putting you in my life. Our unique similarity. Your profound wisdom and constant light...thank you. For being exactly the person I need to understand me...and support me...and lift me. You are my true friend. 

I wish only good things for such a kind and beautiful soul. 

He further said this to me, and I need to keep it in my heart until the time is ready:
"I hope you find a strong man that isn't afraid of ur strengths"

Only God will know.










No comments:

Post a Comment